Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Gracie's a Cutter




I know we have been preoccupied with Lily, but I didn't think Grace would resort to cutting herself to get attention. I came home from the hospital the other morning and found that Gracie had two cuts - on on her back leg and one on her back paw. I have NO idea how they got there, but she did get lots of attention for all the blood...so I hope she didn't do it on purpose.

Gracie's bloody bed.


She did get peanut butter out of the deal so maybe it was worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my. Bummer. If you use peroxide the blood will come out if the material. If you need us to take Grace for a week or two, Shawn is home and she can play with Deuce ;). She is welcome anytime and we have had the bleeding thing before so we can keep the wound clean. Anything you need just let is know.

    ReplyDelete