Saturday, October 30, 2010

Spirit Day

Lily came to work to visit me for Spirit Day. Kyle wasn't feeling good that day so he asked if I could come home early and watch Lily. Instead, I brought her back to work with me. We went out to lunch with Kelly and Michelle and visited Sparty! In honor of the day, I dressed her in green (we don't have a Spartan outfit in her current size - we do for 18 months though - so look out), but we had to balance it out with Michigan socks for Daddy (and since there were given to her by Indy, I allowed it). Speaking of Indy, Spirit Day really made me miss her. Spirit Day was huge for Linda - she was the one who really brought all the Michigan fans together to decorate and trash talk. Even though we were on opposite sides, I always had a great time with her on this day. She would have really rolled her eyes at the huge blow-up Sparty that Kelly brought in.
After lunch and visiting, I tried to see if Lily would sleep so I could get some more work done. That lasted MAYBE 20 minutes. Here is a picture of her on her tummy rubbing her face into the blankets.

I bet she would have slept longer in a pack-n-play. Maybe I should keep one in my office...
Lily and I loved it! Well, I did - I am not sure Lily knew what was going on.





Lily and Michelle - fast friends




No comments:

Post a Comment