Tuesday, June 8, 2010

So Much in So Little

I know, I know - I need to post more. Sorry! But wouldn't you rather be holding this cute muffin than blog?



So much has happened in the short amount of time since my last post. The biggest and most important news - the monitor is gone! CareLinc came and took it yesterday. Now we just have to worry about her while she sleeps like normal new parents.

Lily got her 2 month vaccines 2 weeks ago. Both her and her mommy did a great job - guess which one didn't even cry? She weighed in at 8 pounds even at this doctor's visit, but since that was 2 weeks ago, she weighs 8.6 pounds now (per our super accurate bathroom scale). I am glad that she got a little meat on her bones before the shots. Check out this chubby thigh.









I started back to work this week, which is sort of sad, but Kyle got me a digital picture frame that I have loaded up with pictures of Lily. Like this one with her wearing her favorite onesie - because it had pictures of her mommy and daddy!


What else? Lily rolled over! She was on her tummy and rolled over onto her back. Sure it was because she was in a fit of rage, and true she hasn't come close since, and I was the only witness, but it happened! She was also able to hold a rattle...once we put it in her hand! Here is that exciting video:






(Yeah - I should turn down the TV next time. And yeah that onesie says "Daddy does my hair").




Can't think of much else to write, but do want to share more random cute pics!

Do you have tickets...for the gun show?



Sleepy milkface


Chillaxing with Daddy

1 comment: