Monday, June 21, 2010

Fun Weekend

The Meades sure did have a fun weekend. Kyle went to Wisconsin for the weekend for his friend Ryan's wedding. From the phone calls I got from him and based on the shape he was in when he got home, I'd say he had a lot of fun partying with his friends. We don't have any pictures of that to post because the camera has to stay with the baby. What if she does something cute? You gotta be ready. I know he missed Lily and I! And we missed him.

But we did have a fun time this weekend. Grammie came up to babysit Lily on Friday while I worked - she even drove me to work so Lily could come and visit the office. Here she is with my officemate Laura.
Look how good she is. Shouldn't I be able to bring her to work everyday?
Grammie stayed for the whole weekend to have fun. We went to the farmer's market and garage saling. We bought LOTS of books and a couple of cute outfits for Lily. Who can pass up 50 cent tutus? See? Lily loves her new pretties.
And then we had a cook out for fathers day with Grandpa. Thanks for doing all the cooking Grandpa!
Seriously, thank you mom for all your help this weekend! It was great hanging out with you and dad!

1 comment:

  1. So fun! Love a good yard sale. Grandma and grandpa are naturals. Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete