Friday, March 19, 2010

Stubborn Child or Late Sleeper?

Lily, Kyle, and I had an ultrasound appointment this morning at 9:15. Kyle and I were awake and excited, but Lily wanted to snooze through the whole thing. Which made it tough for the tech to get great shots of her - but our tech was awesome and kept trying and let me move around to try to jostle her. She was either very sleepy (Kyle - not a morning person) or very stubborn (moi? perhaps). Regardless, the ultrasound tech got all of her measurements. She measured her head, femur, and abdomen and all are measuring right on for my due date. So no big baby worries!! And it's still a girl (I had her check since Jessica tried to scare me with one of her dreams).

Here are some of the awesome 3D pics. Who does she most look like? Kyle thinks the one with her "posing" for her pic with her hand under her chin has to be more a resemblance to me.


2 comments: