Monday, February 1, 2010

Why start a blog?

Well for the record, this is Nicole, and I will be the primary blogger on this site (although I have promised Kyle that he may put political rants on here and that is what ultimately got him interested in our family having a blog)(I know - you all can't wait). I really wanted to start a blog because we are going through a major life change right now and want to document and remember it (maybe it's the scrapbooker in me). We are starting this blog a little late in the pregnancy game (I am 26 weeks and 1 day today!) so I may do some blogging about the past and then hopefully catch up and report currently. Oh - and I can't find the dang cord from my camera to the computer, so I hope to either find that soon or buy a new one, but I can't let it hold me back from starting this blog. But it may be sans pics for a little while. Thanks for tuning in. And thanks to Carrie for the great name suggestion!

No comments:

Post a Comment