Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pics from 27 weeks


Well here is a side pic of me at week 27 (I think this may REALLY have been 26 weeks and 5 days - taken on Friday, Feb 5). My friend Indy who took this picture said you really can't see through my shirt in real life - must have been the flash from the camera. Yeah that's my handiwork of a yellow sticky and a marker - I didn't know when I would finally find the cord between my camera and computer and didn't want to forget when this was taken. (I actually broke down and just bought a new one - it was only $5 - WHY did I wait so long?!?). These are for those belly pic fans out there - you know who you are. Will try to keep updating as I get bigger...

1 comment:

  1. Look at ya!!!! :) So cute!!! Love it and glad to see you have joined the blog world!! I will be watching.........

    ReplyDelete