Thursday, July 15, 2010

4th of July Weekend

Started off with Joy Carroll's wedding on Friday:






Then to the Laflers on Saturday: Here is Uncle Barry and cousin Evan!




Then to celebrate Mason's birthday Saturday evening. Happy 8th Birthday Mason!




Sunday - Actual 4th of July. First stop is Nana's - Don't you love my patriotic outfit? Aunt Heather got that for me!


Then to the lake at Uncle Jim and Aunt Sandy's. Mommy bought me the my first 4th bib. Too cute to resist!

Daddy - hold me so they can see my whole outfit.


Patriotic Family


Already worn out from the weekend - and we still have Monday off!




Monday was such a day that it deserves it's own post - stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Did you actually plan the patriotic family pic with an American flad waving in the background?? :) Great pics!!!

    ReplyDelete